You may have heard by now about some new rules governing what can and can’t be done with information about you.
They’re contained within the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); which gives you more control over how your personal information is used – and makes it quicker and easier for you to check and update the information we and other organisations hold about you.
Rest assured that as we’ve always done, we’ll continue to collect, store and share your data safely and securely.
In anticipation of the changes, we’ve adjusted elements of our Privacy Notice to give your data even more protection – and have re-written the Policy to cut through the legal nonsense and spell out exactly what we do with your details.
It all boils down to six Pledges. We promise that we will:
- Only use the information you give us to contact yourselves or authorised parties.
- Protect your data like it’s our own
- Only ever pass on details when authorised
- Give you the power to decide if we store or discard of your details
- Delete your information as soon as we no longer need it
- We will never sell your information to third parties