GET A QUOTE
Home Buyer Drain Survey Hertfordshire
Drainage System Integrity Survey
Here at drain365 we provide you with an in-depth Home Buyer Drain Surveys in Hertfordshire, intended for home purchasers as well as current property owners.
All surveys are performed by our own crawler cams, together with the latest technological innovation this drain application allows our engineers to examine the overall condition of the drainage system.
This survey allows you to provide an in-depth report to a lender or an insurance company to approve a mortgage or home insurance.
This survey has been endorsed by the NADC and estate agents are now advising a home drainage survey to be undertaken before buying a second hand home.
The cost of the survey goes to the buyer of the home not the owner.
- Overall Appearance within the drainage system both Reporting & Analysis
- Mis-connections detection and reporting
- Ownership of the drainage system – private or water company owned
- Mapping of the drain network including a detailed drawing that show the paths of your drainage system.
- Your lenders may request a survey to be undertaken on your properties drainage system, also insurers may request this report to and can decrease the cost of home insurance. Drain 365 drain survey reports will satisfy all parties needed additional information about your home to make a formal decision.
- We provide all the relevant information that first home buyers don’t always know about saving them money and resolving the problem before it continues to develop.
- In some instances the water company may own your drainage network, by having a drain survey carried out it will inform the owner to resolve any issues before they cause the homeowner a problem.
- RICS buildings surveyors do not have the equipment to carry out an in-depth survey to structural parts of the drainage system.
- Most buyers are unware of the problems a home can have with its drainage system without been checked by a professional often they’re in poor condition.
- Insurance agencies are more often asking for drain surveys reports as they are not able to check the condition of the drainage systems.
- Infestations within the drainage system of rats and vermin.
Generally, a drain survey should require a couple of hours for the standard 2 bedroomed house, providing the cam crawler can easily travel around the system without any problems.
In the event the cam crawler is unable to travel throughout the drainage system drain365 will need to make use of high pressure water jetting in order to drive the waste out of the way which makes it free for the cam crawler to continue its trip of mapping your drainage system.
We’re dedicated to responding to all our customers enquries in a timely matter.
Customer in Berkhamstead
Best Drain Company in London
Customer in Maidenhead
Clean and Tidy Workmanship
First Class Service
Very Professional Company
Customer in Hitchin
Customer in Baldock
Read more of our reviews, visit our Checkatrade profile.